shakari
(.400 member)
09/04/05 09:39 PM
Hunting Boots for Africa

OK folks,

As many of you will know - a few weeks ago I posted a poll asking for opinions and preferences on hunting boots…..and I’d like to thank you all for you’re input on that! The idea started because I was sick to death of always having to wear hunting boots that were never quite right……and I wanted to try to develop what I considered the perfect African hunting boot………..It’s taken me 25 years – but I now think I’ve done it!

I’ve had the various prototypes made and given them plenty of hard trialling and after more than a few alterations I’m now very happy indeed with the product.

As many of you will know my original idea was just to offer our own clients the option of having a set of hunting boots made out of the back-skin of their own Buffalo but I’ve had such an incredible amount of interest from other hunters/agents/outfitters as well we’ve decided to offer a basic design of this top quality hand made hunting boot which each individual hunter can then customise for themselves by selecting their own choices of leathers (outer & lining) and soles. We can either supply the leathers for you or if you prefer to have them made out of skins from your own trophies we can do that also.

I’d rather not post full details here as it will take uo too much room - and I'm hopeless at posting pictures - but if anyone would like to know more about this range of boots please feel free to send me an e-mail and I’ll be delighted to send you full details.

Incidentally, as a spin off of this we can now also make individual hunting related leather items to order.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com