blackbearhunter
(.333 member)
21/01/05 01:09 AM
Re: Black Death Charges

Did uncle capstick ever get mauled by a lion,leapord?Did he ever have a tracker or client mauled?Besides uncle wally johnson &uncle Lott who else has been in a fight with a cape buff to the death that we all know are famous solid hunters and very experinced in ways of the bush?Was uncle corbett ever injured or bell?All you guides out there which is your least favorite animal to track/follow up wounded in high grass/scrub thicket?Do you sometimes use another guide with his gun to tag team a big five?Can you give us a close call story?I read where capstick had waited and smoked a cigarette one time that gave him just enough time to keep from being bushwacked by a wounded leapord.The cigarette actually saved his life!Thats one of my all time favorites.That and the one where the fellow was being dragged thru the bush by a lion and he remebered he had a knife and stuck the old lion thru the heart and the old boy letem go!He was given credit for being the first to ever kill a lion with a knife!I think he still has that award! Seems like given enough time it comes sooner or later,kinda like a cat with 9lives!It comes with the territory and is part of the game!No risk no glory!Blonds,brunetts & redheads for all the gang,whiskey for the horses!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com