blackbearhunter
(.333 member)
10/01/05 12:41 AM
Re: Black Death Charges

Shakri I like your style,I would have the same attitude with my hunters!I got a story to tell..
I met a multi- millionare huntress one time that lived in florida.I met her thru my uncle that was her lawyer.He told her about me loving to hunt all the time when he found out she was a huntress.She and her husband had lived on safari for 10 years strieght and had hunted the whole world.There trophy rooms had all animals.She had the pictures and mounts to prove it so this was no bull.She said that her and her husband had more money than they would ever possibly spend and they could oford to do anything they wish.Since they had all ready done everything under the sun,it got to all they lived for were there passion-Africa!!
They Hunted so much and had gotton so good /expert that in order to feel REALLY alive and get EXICITED they had to be chrged by a lion or some dangerous kill you right now animal!!!!
It had to be a death charge or they were not happy and would not shoot a animal anyother way!!!
She was about 50 at the time and was around 5foot 4inchstall and maybe 100# and she was so pretty and in such fine shape you would have guess her to be 25....
She shot and owned all the guns made and her favorite was the 375&458 if i remember correctly.That was about 25years ago.I always have thought about her and her husband and wondered if it would be like that to a lot of people who were into it for the thrill of the second!!!!
It has got to be a different kind of hunt to say the least!
Anyway she never lost a showdown!!!
I had great respect for her as she was a very nice lady,I never have heard of a lot of hunters like that with the Death charge only or its not really Dangerous Game hunting at its fullest....
Have you guides and hunters ever hear of this type hunter before and is it common with people that have hunted for many years?The risk has to go up a notch for excitement?Kinda like a drug?Anyway i love this post,man you guys are funny!!!!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com