blackbearhunter
(.333 member)
08/01/05 09:57 AM
Black Death Charges

How often is a hunter charged by BLACK DEATH?How much do the odds go up when wounded?How many rounds can it take to knock one down for keeps if he dont want to go and wants to kill you?Didnt a Mr.Peterson of publishing fame have a close encounter one time where they had to shoot one and then reload and shoot some more?Him and the guide had a time on there hands there for a while.You guess you could out run one long enough to reload and shoot him from behind as you were makeing tracks? Tennis shoes good idea?
In all seriousness,I know it has to happen and doesnt another Cape want to help his friend and come in and try to gore you while you try to get his buddy outta the game?Do the cows try to charge for there youngs protection like a mama grizzly bear?I know i have heard you guys talk about the bitches of the bush eles......Seems like the Rhino would charge you on sight and kill you grave yard dead just for the fun of it if he had a headache/hangover that paticular afternoon...or was just mean and grumpy like some of you guys.....

Contact Us NitroExpress.com