NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
28/02/13 10:56 PM
Re: Bushwack Safaris .. Patrick Reynecke -Beware!

Quote:

For every bad outfitter there is a bad client and for every bad client there is a dozen clients who whinge, whiners and want a free ride or hand out.

tophet

That is true enough. See that sort of thing a lot on the net, and especially "that" forum. Someone pays a deposit for a hunt, then wants it back, and then it starts on the net, trying to blackmail the outfitter into paying it back.

My comments are relating to a hypothetical where the outfitter cancels a hunt, or fails to deliver a hunt - for whatever reason - yes absolutely the deposit should be refunded 100%.

If it is one of these client claims for compensation, because the hunt starts a day late, their rifle is refused on entry by customs, the guaranteed trophy leopard is not shot so the TV show is a failure etc etc, then it is a whole different story.

Sometimes only having copies of original documents substantiate the claims of either party one way or another.

Re collecting funds to compensate a client from other net users, hell bells these guys have more money than me, anyone want to start a net charity fund to refund me for a hunt I stupidly paid for at an auction a couple years ago and was mistaken about what I was buying ... never have had the lack of ethics to actually do it ... maybe I should demand a refund too ??? !!!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com