NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/01/13 10:51 PM
Re: Marvel Africa Hunting Safaris

Marcel

Thanks for joining and especially for commenting.

I planned to drop you a note to have a read of the thread comments on the weekend but saw your member application and approved it for you so thought you may have seen them anyway.

I think the some of the comments can be read constructively especially in regard to video presentation and material. As you say with regard to some of the criticism and feed/waterhole etc hunting being an elderly client, I would point out, MANY outfitters use less than sporting methods for some clients, elderly, crippled etc, to enable them to enjoy a safari, so that isn't really out of the ordinary. Unfortunately a video often doesn't put it in perspective. I know outfitters who have been praised for providing a hunt for a guy in a wheelchair, with a special shooting frame as a maneuverable shooting rest.

Not specific here in any way, I think fat unfit clients, should NOT (edited to add missing word!) fit into any special category of crippled, disabled or elderly clients getting special "methods".

One thing about NitroExpress.com, is many of the persons commenting have extensive and varied safari experience. So it can be unlike say facebook, which have a lot of people with little or no safari experience. The reaction can be far different, from clicking LIKE, which really means "follow a discussion" in any case.

As per my comments elsewhere, I think the video has a professional presentation feel to it. Irrespective of some of the footage subject matter. Something to consider for the next one maybe and also for your possible youtube planned TV "channel".

Contact Us NitroExpress.com