larcher
(.416 member)
02/06/11 04:51 AM
Re: Cant trust them

I feel sorry for the poor lady but she died out of collective stupidity. I consider that a wild animal has to remain wild. What humans inflict to tame wild animals is just egotism. Wholy a wild animal can't feel at ease in the human word, it's not conceive for this type life, which mainly supposed unlimited submission.
Sadly it's plainly clear when a wild cat is concerned. Just look at the home cat, she is still savage. After all the cat was only domesticated 5000 years ago. From the Aegytians. In the middle age in France, in some places it was considered a crime to kill a cat. This animal was just colonizing Europe and was so precious to kill pests and rodents.
Just check how many "problems" occured every year all over the world with long time (a couple of generations) tame lions or tigers (be they white).

As regards to guepard, last year a guepard in a zoo managed to kill a woman in a German zoo.
My good friend Jean Paul a vet (Erik knows him) explained me that he was to take care of a sheetah once or twice a year. Any time the he-sheetah was hooking him. Sheetah have a hook-shaped claw on the forearm (as some hounds have on the back legs) to anchor the running preys. This sheetah looked friendly but couldn't refrain to anchor at knee high a guy who could torment him.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com