Freeloader123
(.275 member)
24/05/11 06:22 PM
Re: Cant trust them

I guess I'm the odd man out here. I do feel some sympathy for this woman. She was lied to all her life, and she believed the lies. In her final seconds on Earth with a leopard ripping her throat out she had an "Awww s$#@" moment when she realized people she trusted had betrayed her.

Too late. So sorry.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't have utter contempt for people who fall for the indoctrination forced down their throats 24/7/365. Contempt, yes. Just not utter contempt. I find a little room to include pity.

Most people growing up in the modern, urban world that is the West are insulated from the realities of life and death. Deliberately so. I can't necessarily blame them for buying into the misrepresentations that they're fed. Given the fact they're never exposed to reality, what else could anyone expect?

I'll tell you this: if any critter needed to be destroyed, it was the German/Namibian farmer. The one who claimed the leopard was thought to be "docile."

The leopard was only acting according to its nature. The farmer was claiming the animal had an entirely different nature than what it actually had.

That at the very least if gross negligence if not fraud.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com