Blank
(.224 member)
24/04/11 12:50 PM
Re: Omujeve Safaris?

I have hunted 30+ days with both Corne and Nic (taking 43 animals) and consider them very good friends and excellent hunters. Nic was also my cameraman on my very first Namibian hunt. The other PH's working at Omujeve are top-notch also; Ace video'd my leopard hunt and warned me when I was about to step on a snake while chasing up thru the rocks to my cat.

We spend a week with them every year at SCI, and have a get-together with them here as guests if they can schedule it. Looking forward to Las Vegas this coming year too. Other close friends have hunted with them both.

My oldest son (David) hunted with them both in 2005 at Erindi. He has been with them for the past three weeks videoing hunts in the Omatendeka Conservancy, and has another 4 weeks to go. He has posted pics on their film company page on Facebook (Fluid Peak Films).

Have a two week hunt scheduled for next April and will be taking five of us there. I'd recommend them for anyone looking for a fabulous time, with 5-star accomodations and great hunting.

http://omujevesafaris.com/

Contact Us NitroExpress.com