CHAPUISARMES
(.416 member)
20/04/11 08:28 PM
Re: Safari in Africa for “Father” & “Son” Custom CZ550's

Hi Powdersmoke,

Thank you for your kind wishes and suggestions. May I say that your correct about one's memory being activated by seeing/smelling/hearing and the need to record more than just the "kills" and for that reason I am taking 2 cameras, and although I would like to have taken the Nikon Reflex camera outfit it is just to heavy as the outfit weights in excess of 15kg.

The 2 cameras give me a good variety to choose from and I will pack plenty of batteries and have spare cards as well and being Digital you can run them through the T.V. or the digital photo frame.

As for the "African Poison" that you and other member have mentioned, I no doubt will be infected but unless I win the lottery or something, the photo's and trophies will have to suffice.

Hi Gryphon MATE,

It's nice to know who your friends are.... and although you are possibly right about the large amount of use they would have had, the last thing that I would have expected was you to volunteer your's so that I could hunt a Buffalo, a very nice gesture indeed.....

All jokes aside, thanks for the thoughts it is really appreciated.

Hi Mike,

Again thanks for the thoughts, it has been a long time coming and I do want to make the best of it. As for your jokes, keep them coming, it gives a lighter side to the day when you do post them.

Cheers to you all,

Jeff Gray

Contact Us NitroExpress.com