NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
14/07/04 01:56 AM
Re: African Safaris

mbogo

I travelled through Africa through a number of countries but unfortunately did not get to hunt. Could not wait to get back for a hunt. Then had a honeymoon including a safari in Zimbabwe in 1994. If my wife could go there, your friends and father can!

Enjoyed in immensely and was on a high for months because of it.

Hunted again in South Africa and Zimbabwe in 2002. Was ejected from a farm by warvets in Zim but the PH did his best and found me another hunt. Fulfilled his obligations even though I did not expect him too considering his situation. Sometimes these happenings also add to life experiences and they are certainly part of Africa if you are there long enough and often enough. Did not feel in danger though of course you never know until it happens.

I enjoyed the Zim hunts more than the SAf fenced hunts, though I will certainly hunt in SAf again.

Part of the experience is not just the hunting but also experiencing Africa. See some of the sights too if you can.

If you go and can drag some mates along I think you will wonder why it took you so long to go there and when can you go again.

NitroExpress.com is one way of me feeding my addction in between safaris and hopefully also easing others (or getting more poor souls hooked ).

Go with your mates, or by yourself if necessary.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com