Bigfive
(Sponsor)
13/02/03 11:48 PM
Re: How close have you got, or how close has dangerous

shakari,
Concerning the Hippo's,I also never saw any proof or stats on the hippo.But I was told that it is the MAMMEL that kills the most people.Just the other day it was in the news that a hippon killed a woman in the Mpumalanga province.She was apparently fishing in the Olifantsriver.How many times a year do you hear of a lion or a croc that kills somebody here in RSA, but you hear quite often of hippos killing or attacking.There is a good explanation for all of this.Hippos love the water and we people always want to stay on the waterside.It is a direct clash for a "house" or residence.Now to the facts.The animal(or living creature) in Africa that kills the most people is Mr Malaria Mosquito.
This is proven to be a fact.I went for a Yellowfever Vaccination last week at the JHB Int. airport's clinic and the was a news paper article out of a medical paper that states that every 30 seconds a person dies in Africa because of malaria.
Sorry for all of you that find this info useless but it stays part of hunting and living in Africa

Contact Us NitroExpress.com