crkennedy1
(.375 member)
29/10/09 04:16 AM
Re: Cape Buffalo Bulls#*t

I just finished reading all of the comments from the beginning (including the ones that were deleted). I must say that this has been a heated conversation. I do enjoy up-close and person in my hunting and thus a do quite a bit of bow hunting. On the other hand, I also have much respect for those that can cleanly harvest their game at a distance. I think that the key for all in the hunting relm is tolerance for one another and solidarity amongst the ranks. Westley375, if you get a minute, go back and look at my post from my own hunt to Africa about three weeks ago (also found under 'Hunting in Africa and hunting dangerous game') Even though all of the pictures that you look are are plains game, every animal was taken at 200 or more yards. Why? Because that was all the closer I could get! I'm not ashamed to tell you that I shot six trophies, and I shot exactly six bullets - all clean, one shot kills. I don't tell you this to brag but to merey comment that I am happy for you and your African adventure - can't you do the same for others?

Contact Us NitroExpress.com