NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
23/04/09 01:00 PM
Re: When is a leopard a trophy?

Quote:

It was just an OBSERVATION and comment from my part, and probably more directed at Karl's and one other post than yours.

???

Karl is more than welcome here and I know him personally, have hunted with him and one of the few PHs I would re-book with as a preference. A reputable and professional guy.

I like this thread. No laying of BS on the client by the PH, just the facts, other posters may have made comments, but given the circumstances that's fair enough. I think the client got a great deal on his leopard.

As for the subject matter of the leopard, its being female and the size etc, has been educational for me. I think it has been an informative thread.

I know I would like to hunt leopard one day myself, irrespective of the Australian gov't BS and difficulty in importing them, but I dislike the idea of sitting in a hide for 2 weeks. I would fall asleep and I snore - loudly! So hunting them with hounds sounds like a great idea to me.

Even given my previous comments, I would jump at the chance of a cattle killing pussycat like the one in the picture.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com