shakari
(.400 member)
07/01/09 04:15 PM
Re: Need more advice - taxidermy

Funny you should mention museums. Over the past couple of years or so, Lifeform have been doing a lot of family unit dioramas etc for a Chinese museum and shipping in batches. Frankly, I've never seen such incredible work and I'm very glad the workshops are just a few minutes drive from my home so I can go visit regularly........ The best I've seen so far is one of 2 lionesses that had just killed an impala next to a waterhole and as they were about to 'tuck in' a magnificent lion was running in to steal the kill....... it was a massive thing, but truly magnificent.

The other thing I like about Lifeform is their policy of allocating a specific staff member to individual clients, so it's always easy to get all the correct answers every time.

As Lionhunter says, you don't have to use a taxidermist in the country you hunt in. Most of our work is in Tanzania and Botswana and although we're always happy to ship to the taxidermist of the clients choice, most of our clients opt to use Lifeform.

The only country we advise against shipping raw trophies to is the UK.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com