shakari
(.400 member)
14/12/08 01:47 AM
Re: New Hunting Information Website

Paul,

They're no less dangerous behind a game fence than they are in a true wilderness area, but the difference is that in SA the individual animal you're going to shoot may very well be known by the owner and tracker etc and they may very well even know how big he measures because he's been darted and measured at some stage. In many cases, when you book a Buff hunt in SA, the owner will tell the PH or the tracker exactly which animal you're allowed to shoot before you even arrive. That kind of hunting just ain't my style and that's why I choose not to do it myself or offer it to my clients.

If you're on a tight budget and want to hunt Buff, I'd recommend you consider Zim or Mozambique and if budget isn't you're primary consideration, I'd recommend Tanzania.

In all cases, don't go for the cheapest package on offer, because if you'll buy cheap, you'll get cheap and that's just gonna give you headaches at every step of the way. Instead, you need to look very carefully indeed at the quality of the package on offer and choose whatever you consider the best quality for your dollar.

One giveaway you should look for is a lot of discounts. If someone's offering a lot of discounts, you can be sure he's desperate and if he's desperate for business, there's a reason for it......... so caution is advised.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com