JPK
(.375 member)
08/09/08 09:14 PM
Re: Your next Big Hunt/Safari?? Where, When??

OzHunter, What you say is very true. But I was told that Sapi, unless the PH has the numbers for springs in the jess, can be a very difficult buff hunt. This concerns me "on Max's behalf." What would only make a second or third buff hunt all the more challenging and rewarding might be a bit daunting to a new fellow, especially if you're not seeing many buff.

Also, I would enjoy a difficult hunt with a PH I had confidence in and a good time with, and I have. Collin is a very good PH and a heck of a nice fellow, if you haven't had the chance to meeet him (I haven't hunted with him, but Pete Wood and Rich Tabor speak highly of him as a PH.) And I passed on a good word for Collin, as did others, so Max was looking forward to hunting with Collin. But Collin was changed out last minute for "Gary Farser" as Max typed it. Not too sure it isn't supposed to be Gary Fraiser, which rings a bell somehow. Are you familiar with either name?

Also, too all.

Sorry for the bit of vitriol regarding Guy and Sarah Whittall, but my mounting experience with the two of them informs me that they are examples of acorns that fell far from the tree. Some results of their shananigans in their dealings with me, intentional or not, could be fixed with mere money, some couldn't be fixed.

JPK

Contact Us NitroExpress.com