larcher
(.416 member)
15/08/08 01:55 AM
Tristan Peacock out of business

I have had the great pleasure to hunt with Tristan in 2007 in Zimbabwe. 2007hunting with Tristan and Buzz

The “king of the hounds” , as dubbed in Buzz’s video, hangs up his gloves. A pity, he is a really talented hunter and satisfied many a client. He is a master in the art of hunting leopard with hounds, spending as much time locating big toms as guiding clients. His GPS is a real gold mine. Moreover he has a lot of videos taking when hunting leopard and I was told it’s awesome. But Tristan doesn’t care about advertising.

here are the messages he sent

Dear Friends and Family

Just a short note, the family and I will be leaving Zimbabwe to set up home in the Cape with my parents. I am joining the family business and retiring from hunting. I will be finishing off my obligations here in Zimbabwe next year. I will be using my gmail account from now onwards zimhound@gmail.com .
Hi my friend, yes I am sad to be going. My mother and father need me back home. So I must go. I will be doing early season hunts with friends, and mostly bow hunting. I am setting up a bow hunting camp on our farm in south africa and will be doing Blue Duiker and caracal hunts for bow hunting. I am planning on booking mountain lion hunts in the states

All the best

Tristan Peacock

He wish he’ll change his mind or Africa would have lost a unique character.

GOOD LUCK TRISTAN

Contact Us NitroExpress.com