bwananelson
(.400 member)
03/08/08 05:24 AM
Re: Anyone familiar with Janneman Groenwald SA PH?

i got the same responce when i first asked about him no one would be specific on details leading me to believe it was some friends dads uncles brothers sisters son that had a problem with this guy.thats why i paid for the responces from the hunting report and called clients myself and all checked out good tell your friend he will enjoy his hunt and will see plenty of game from the data i reviewed.this organization donates alot of hunts they make thier money on the hunter deciding to add to their list of animals not donated.all 90 reports on plaines game were all happy with what they collected just tell him be happy with the animal when you pull the trigger the boom of the rifle is like a cash register.the limpopo area he will hunt is a game ranch so not to worry he will fly to joberg then off the next day to fly north to p town (forgot the name)tell him to get getails on shipping before pulling the trigger.send me your number in my mail and i will give you more info to help your friend.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com