EricD
(.416 member)
25/07/08 05:06 PM
Re: Save yourself some grief.

ChinaFleetSailer,

Welcome to NE.

I think you bring up some very valid points, especially concerning a certain well known forum where a lot of what you describe goes on.

I also think that as Mike mentions, you will find that NE is quite a different place, where forum members both behave better, and don't create "fan clubs" for certain PH's/Outfitters/Agents. Members here are generally more genuinely knowledgeable than what is found on another well known forum, where people turn into "experts" because they've been to Africa on a 1 week hunt a couple of times. You will also not find hunting agents here who claim to have been going to Africa for 40 years, and having shot hundreds of buffalo, while they in fact only started going to Africa a decade ago.

Browse around, and I am pretty sure you will find the quality of NE to be higher than most (or all )other related forums.

I also hope you will share your experiences with us, be they about hunting, double rifles, shooting in general, or even something appropriate down in the "food and wine" section for that sake!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com