SafariHunt
(.333 member)
03/09/03 07:15 PM
I'm killing the Klaserie buff raffle

HI All,

Yes I know a lot of you have wanted to see this and I have finally decided to close the raffle once and for all the biggest reason for this is that the raffle cannot be held for the original prize as when it was started the legal problems with new ownership over the Klaserie concessions is just taking too long and I don't want anyone to wait their life out on a chance of winning.

I have not been as active on net as always and don't really have that much time anymore. I would really like to thank all who have participated and hope that somewhere along the line we can meet in Africa.

Urdubob will be sending back all the US funds while Christer "CCHunter" will help out on the European side mostly Sweden.

I suppose you always have to learn the hard way and next time I even think of doing anything like this again I will have a hardcopy and set contract no matter what happens even if one of the trustee's would die again for example !

But thanks again in entering the raffle !

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
03/09/03 08:19 PM
Re: I'm killing the Klaserie buff raffle

Frederik

That is unfortunate but probably the right decision.

With the legal ownership of the concession up in the air and no guarantee the hunt can be held - you know it will just drag on and on - so it is better to pull the plug rather than die a slow death.

Thanks anyway for giving it a try and giving people the chance of a very safe free range cape buffalo hunt in South Africa for a very cheap price (ie a ticket even though the total $ were pretty good too).

Now you have created a problem for me. I need to find a new prize for the NE.com competition and draw it now that it can be settled.

SafariHunt
(.333 member)
07/09/03 08:48 PM
Re: I'm killing the Klaserie buff raffle

I'll try my best and see if I can help you !

Contact Us NitroExpress.com