Homer
(.416 member)
04/02/23 06:59 AM
Re: 10 Great 6.5mm Hunting Cartridges That Are Not the Creedmoor

G'Day Fella's,

I agree, the 6.5-06, along with a number of European 6.5mm cartridges, could have easily been included, in this list (but then, this is a US writen article).

FYI. I only recently, had a spare Remington, Model 7 action, rebarreled to 6.5 Rem Mag (as listed in the above article).
Years ago, I had horse traded to get the action (with a .308 Win bolt), and then acquired a new replacement, Pacific Tool and Gauge, (via a good mate, that was working in the US, at the time), one piece bolt, with a H&H size bolt face (and M16 type extractor).
I only recently, had Allan Swan Gunsmithing, supply and fit one of their 24", spiral fluted button rifled barrels, to this M7 action.
I am currently awaiting the delivery, of a High-Tech Specialties synthetic stock order https://www.bansnerandcompany.com/bansner-composite-rifle-stocks/, that includes a stock for this Rem M7 rifle.
Once I have fitted the barreled action, to this new stock, I will Cerakote the lot, and it will be ready for a hunt.

Also FYI. This rifle, will them be my twin, to my Rem, M673 rifle, in .350 Rem Mag.

Avagreatweekendeh!
Homer

Contact Us NitroExpress.com