Rule303
(.416 member)
09/11/22 12:13 PM
Re: 7mmPRC..Honrady's latest...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ripp, I grew up on a farm and wish I could have done the same for my kids, nothing like it. Your kids will remember their childhood fondly. That picture of your daughter is one to be framed.

Good comment.

Thank you--yes ..very good comment.. and true.. Many of my fondest memories is growing up on our farm as a kid.. literally a lifetime ago now..

My kids have taken to the ranch lifestyle in the past 4 years like a fish to water.. They absolutely love it..and all that comes with it..

Yesterday, my son, age 10 gets up, gets dressed..goes outside to get a vehicle going we have for him.. drives it down to some cattle we are getting sold this week.. chops the ice out of the tank for them to drink, gives them feed, goes across the road and takes care of the horses and chickens then comes back to the house for breakfast and to start his day of home schooling.. NOT too many 10yr olds doing that kind of growing up anymore ..

I've been incredibly blessed with these kids and wife..

Unfortunately kids these days are not doing that kind of growing up. I did not have a vehicle except a pony. Still had chores to do before breakfast and then off to school and some chores in the evening. More innocent times I fear.

I agree with Daryl.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com