NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
23/09/22 07:43 PM
Re: Behind the Bullet: .275 Rigby..

Quote:

An issue I have is magazines like OUTDOOR LIFE.. Every article is "THE BEST OF ..pick a topic" .. I called bullshit to one last night ..The crew at OL didnt seem to appreciate my sentiments.. Thin skinned little school girls they appear to be.. gve them other examples.. and stated it would be more accurate if it stated "BEST OF ..IN MY OPINION..."

Dang, there goes another FB friend..

Phil is a good guy. I think it must be churning out all these continual articles some of these online mags need to sell stuff.

"The Best of ...."

A lot of net stuff is generating activity. Often the most vigorous is negative arguments. Getting people annoyed at stupid comments, illogical statements, incorrect "facts" etc.

"The .45/70 lever action guide gun is the best buffalo rifle" and the multiple a r trolls made arab reloading huge.

Outright arguments, swearing, insults.

The threads with multiple pages are usually arguments.

A good hunt story barely a few replies. Poor show after the poster put in a lot of effort.

Arab reloading, all the immature swearing arguments and personal attacks. While good factual discussions, polite interchanges etc meant NE stayed small. But I prefer small to idiot! It gets very annoying on farcebook sometimes ...

Ranting again!

Online magazines almost certainly get more traffic if using controversy.

But if they start believing their own BS that is a bit sad. Maybe it was advertising.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com