NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
19/07/21 03:42 PM
Re: A .30/30 Is All You Need (If You Know How to Hunt)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I
............while the .30-30 was used by inbred red neck sister loving drunken hill billies ....

You forgot "pig humping" (do I hear banjo's?)
- Mike

LOL! Love it! and LOL! Again!

Further to this, last year a few of us went on a multi-4WD drive into the bush to the South of Canberra.
We pulled up for a scenic break and a brew-up, and after a while when all the chat quitened down, I mentioned "I think I can hear a Banjo playing", which got a laugh out of everybody!
We were in a remote area, with a reputation, for some of the above mentioned "activities".

Avagreatweekendeh!
Homer

I didn't include the pig hunping as pigs generally have more good taste!

Ha ha. Seriously I would not mind a nice slim lightweight Win M94 ever action carbeen in 30-30. Probably never will get one though.

My only time coming across one, was in true pig humping red neck country, the wilds of the Kymberley in Northern Western Australia. Where the local coppers were all the bad seeds of the state sent up there to get them to resign or put them out bush as far away as possible. Well that was the opinion of my friend of a friend's serial petty criminal minded mate up there. When we arrived at the end of the Easter long weekend, a group of the local dudes had been busy tattooing themselves with a needle and black ink. Big cross on the chest, or GUMP written acorss one's fingers ... classly stuff! Had been smoking wackie weed all Weekend camped by a billabong.

Back tot he thirty thirty. My mate's mate's father up there had one and said that rifle had "saved him thousands of dollars in beef". No I thought, going out bush to the cattle stations and STEALING a cow by shooting one for beef saved him thousands of dollars ....

Contact Us NitroExpress.com