NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
29/11/20 05:17 PM
Re: Pump action rifles - 7.62x39, .223 & .300BLK

Just to define a little better for people.

I am looking for quite specific desires.

1. Shooting the cartridges listed. One or more

2. If 7.62x39. BTW I have lots of ammo for a rifle chambered as such. Strong preference for a pump action which takes SKK magazines. If the same (?), AK-47 mags.

Such a rifle exists!!!! There is or was a Romanian variant of the AK-74 OR 47 ?, which operates as a pump action. Also has a left hand side lever, allowing the bolt to be operated that way as well to cycle.

Kalashnikov also makes one now.

But it uses 5.56 ammo not 7.62x39!

Probably not importable however, due to IMO illegal customs/border restrictions on imports.

3. Still interested in a AIA Lee Enfield styled bolt action in 7.62x39. If the right one comes up at the right time, and if I have funds at the time. Same for any rifle.

4. 5.56 and.300BLK. A pump action shooting 5.56. PREFERABLY can exchange barrels easily to and from .300BLK.

Using AR mags is a plus.

5. A fantasy? First need the funds. Secondly need to get police permission to acquire and if necessary import.

Customs is very tough on anything appearing like a semi auto. Even if otherwise legal. Also anything the police claim or pretend can be converted to semi auto.

The Troy rifle is such. Police claim it can be converted to semi auto.

I think they would say the same for the Kalashnikov pump action. Almost a certainty. No matter what the reality is.

Obviously I would actually like an AR-15 or SKK OR AK-47 but us peasant convicts aren't trusted with such.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com