NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
22/02/20 08:19 PM
Re: Sako's S20 rifle.. Newly released 2-20-2020..

Quote:

I see Tony Small on the youtube page says he believes it won't be legal in Australia.

He says because the butt stock can be removed it won't pass muster in Australia. Presumably if a pistol grip with no butt could be attached.

I don't know if this is true?

First with the existing butt removed there is nothing behind the action to grip onto. Nothing much more than trying to use say a M98 with no stock.

Secondly I am sure there are several or even lots of firearms where the butt stock can be easily removed. Not so quickly but with just a screw or two as well.

I don't think this rifle will have problems at all. We will see.

Quote:

Pity. But I don't see why it is worth E2000 in Finland. Over priced.

I won't spend $3000 to $4000 for it. Would buy a Blaser before than. No exchangeable barrels on the Sako. The picatinny base is ugly. The rifle even sounded flimsy in the video, not solid like the salesman said.

Quote:

Ten round magazines are good though. Something the Blasers are not capable of.

Something simply not possible with those ridiculous Blaser magazines with a combined trigger. Imagine a blaster with a ten shot mag where the trigger would be??!!! And it you wanted to carry an extra mag, you get a spare trigger to go with it. Ha ha.

I know some Blaster owners claim a detachable trigger makes their rifles far more safer ... especially when they loose their triggers. ha ha ha ha ah ha ha.

{quote]While different I sometimes don't mind those modern looks ... make a cross with my fingers to ward off evil.

The reason I mention Blasers so much is because that stock is so obviously a copy of the new gaping thumbhole Blaster stock.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com