Sarg
(.400 member)
28/12/19 07:15 AM
Re: Sig develops NEW .277 Sig Fury -

Quote:

I can see both the Digest article and did a search for "nitro express" on the Guns America site and could then view a double rifle. I am not logged into the site though.

I do have some vague recollection of restrictions on a USA gun selling site in the past years ago.

NW may well restrict some of these USA sites because of edicts by Comrade Ardern. That was specifically mentioned after the CC incident. That the NZ internet was censoring and banning he viewing of some US sites. Was AR15.con a restricted site?

Thats good maybe they did unblock Aussie, I was in Australia when I contacted "Guns America" on their FB page as we couldn't access the site & they told me they had blocked non US IP addresses !

I'm sure NZ Government doesn't block any Gun sites (not at this stage) I could always log onto AR15 Com still can now, was surprised not to be blocked at that end really !

NZ has had far more freedoms than Aussie (still has to a great extent) but I'm sure it will change more each year, Tasmania was close in it's freedom, amazing in what could be done back in the day, we all know what happened there & now a similar thing in NZ !

Contact Us NitroExpress.com