Postman
(.375 member)
17/09/18 12:28 AM
Re: Factors in Barrel Life... part 1

Glen Zediker has published a couple of good books concerning competition shooting and the like - Ripp’s article is a direct excerpt from one of those books, reprinted in a periodical. His writing style aside, he is extremely knowedgable and his books are truly a treasure for the accuracy minded shooter. I have learned a tremendous amount concerning the making of match grade handloads as well as accuracy in rifles, rifle barrels, etc. from his writings. Indeed, my entire outlook toward handloading took a quantum shift for the better due to Mr Zediker’s books.

Another benefit I derived from reading his material is that it inspired me to buy the correct reloading tools such as the Sinclair primer pocket uniformer and flash hole reamer and especially a Gracey power trimmer! This tool (or the alternative Giraud trimmer) is a godsend for anyone that wants to do serious volume shooting such as is necessitated by getting involved in serious competition where practice is of paramount importance.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com