Ripp
(.577 member)
09/09/18 04:05 AM
Re: McLaughlin Firearms Custom 28 Nosler..Defiance action/Proof

Quote:

Nice!

I think I have two eight pound kegs of that powder.
Need some?

Thanks for the offer, however when I purchased the first 26 Nosler I picked up quite a bit..so good for now..I have about 10 lbs of it right now myself..

There seems to be a shortage of 28 Nosler brass however--I called and spoke to Nosler, they told me the 28's popularity has far exceeded their expectations..but a new large supply is suppose to hit sometime this fall..I am fine--ahve about 200 pieces..but will pick up more when I see it..

---
Quote:

Low and to the left.... 😆

Seriously though, that’s tight. I’ve had good success with Rifles inc and Fierce but I’ve really been loving the new Cooper at a fraction of the cost. Was thinking another Cooper or Rifles inc as my next in 30 06 but may need to consider a 28 Nosler.

Congrats on a beautiful rig!

I have a Rifles Inc in 280AI--which is my main mtn rifle when hunting sheep, goats or ibex..Love that gun--all in with scope its about 6.25lbs.. and incredibly accurate..

Also have a Fierce in 26 Nosler..its o.k..but frankly I like the Rifles Inc way more..been having a time getting the Fierce to shoot consistently--gonna pull it apart and take a look at the bedding..good gun, but having a few issues with it at the moment..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com