NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
19/02/18 02:01 PM
Re: Something black and monstrous :)

Got a second reply and the answer was far more personable and friendly with good and proper answers. See below in red.

Now does anyone know of any reason why someone in the USA could not post a piece of plastic, ie a synthetic firearm stock to outside of the USA? Any friend want to volunteer? Of course any costs reimbursed.

I don't think there are any issues at the Australian end???? The law has changed and changes all the time, does a plastic stock as a "firearm part" now need some sort of BS import permit? I can ring customs of course.

Looking to get one of these stocks for the old Colombian Mauser, and a new trigger. Alone those two things would be a huge improvement.

But one of these tactical stocks DOES need a big tactical scope. But something relatively cheap, for me. Save dollars for sensible projects. Oh yes, a bipod as well. Two to four spare magazines would also not go astray.

Quote:

Asked the question:

Q1 Will the Colombian Police Mauser 98 potentially an FN Mauser fit into the stocks?

YES.

Q2. Will .30-06 Cartridges feed through the magazine?

NO ANSWER. They have come back with a .30-06 will feed but the .308 may have difficulties.

Q3. Can you export to Australia? If not I can probably supply a USA address for sending.

WE CAN NOT EXPORT OUTSIDE OF THE USA. Can of course be shipped to a USA address.

I think when seeing it was outside of the USA, the lights turned off, the brain sqitched off ... and any additional thought to the answer for Q2 was forgotten. Maybe the answer is NO. ?

I have re-emailed the questions, asking them to answer them fully. Plus added a couple more ...

Q. Will the action feed .308 cartridges? The .308 may have difficulties.

Q. Are there any future plans to make stocks for the Swedish Mauser M96?

They may have plans to do these in the future. The Tech answerer himself, said he has two he would like to convert. I have been put on their mailing list for this.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com