paradox_
(.375 member)
26/12/17 11:56 AM
Re: Why-I-hate-the- 270 -- by Bryce M. Towsley

Nitro

Write the 375 article, you will be lucky to get one negative response........." the 270 Winchester, surely no one can sucessfully argue that there is nothing more American than that!!!!!!!, why the very word Winchester with which it is joined at the hip is about American as the Model T Ford....................... a " classic "???, don't think so.
My last word. Ive been around hunting and rifles for over 45 years. I have many established many freinds , acquaintances , and meet many, many people of a like mind from all over this planet.
None of them I know uses a 270, let alone ownes one, and if they do, its more likely tucked away in a corner somewhere, hopefully never to see the light of day again.
Lets say you put two quality, identical rifles on UG for sale. One is a 270 Win, the other is a 7x64. In Australia, and NZ, ill wager that in 2017 the 7x64 will draw more enquiry than the 270....Ive proved it many times. Ask your local gunshot how many 270s he has sold lately......not many Ill bet.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com