Ripp
(.577 member)
26/06/17 12:10 AM
Re: Behind-the-bullet- 404-Jeffery

Quote:

Quote:

G'Day Fella's,

Ripp, Thank You for posting this article (and szihn, for your post).

I'm a very lucky lad, to own a nice .404 Jeffery myself.
Whilst I have very limited field experience with this rifle/cartridge, I hope to change this some time soon.
It is reassuring, to only ever read good reports on rifles in this chambering, so I feel confident it will do the job just fine. The rest is up to me (with the help of Mr Woodleigh)................

Avagreatweekendeh!
Homer

You gents put it succinctly!
It is a great cartridge to load for, my CZ is far more accurate than I can hold steady & my yes my eyes are just like your Szihn - not the best now!
It has taken most of us a lifetime to get financial enough to get something so grand as these wonderful old cartridge/rifles & now to make them shoot & perform even better than they first come out; well to me that is an achievement itself!

Without the knowledge here in all manner of articles that encompass reloading or knowledge of the firearms themselves we're all re-inventing the wheel every time; & Yep Homer you nailed it!

Quote:

The rest is up to me (with the help of Mr Woodleigh)................
Quote:

Cheers
93x64mm

Man, isn't that the truth...think of that all the time..all the new cartridges seem to be doing just that..reinventing the wheel..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com