Ripp
(.577 member)
08/12/16 03:25 AM
Re: best african plains rifle

Quote:

Quote:

although my ear to ear smile in response to her antics probably gave her a migraine for weeks afterwards.

Perfect.

Travelling out of Berlin once, I was paged by security to come and open my checked bag after check-in. An x-ray showed something they wanted to see. Was a video camera battery. One of the female security found my sheath hunting knife, and said "A knife!" holding it up as if she had found something. I turned to her and said "SO WHAT?!" y wife said quickly calm down. Her boss said it wasn't a problem. Bag zipped up and relocked and no more problems.

Stupid bitch. Are we all supposed to bum punching limp wristed liberal tranny panty wearing spineless metro trans 'tards nowadays as they grow them in Europe?

The world is definitely coming to another period of weeding out the gene pool soon.

Coming back from Asia we had to do overnight in Chicago..took the airport shuttle to hotel..a group from Great Britain go in with us.. we got out at the hotel grabbing our rifle cases, trophies, luggage, etc..One of the older tourist guys gave us a nasty look shaking his head...I glared back at him and said "Hey, could be worse, at least we're not shooting at you guys. As I remember it, it didn't work out so well for you guys the last time we did".. I turned and walked away..still makes me smile when I think of it...

What a arrogant prick. Really?? You come over to my country and try to judge me for hunting..F--k you and the horse you rode in on..Don't like it stay over there, we will be just fine without you... My hunting buddy was a little embarrassed of my remarks but got over it shortly..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com