NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/12/16 02:32 AM
Re: best african plains rifle

Quote:

Its the same here..50LB max per bag...it also depends on who is helping you..if its some anti you can be in for an issue or two..others don't care and you fly right through...

I have enough FF miles built up now so get a few extra perks...One was when coming back last time from Kyrgyzstan we got into the airlines lounge in Istanbul to pass the time..6 big screen TV's, free food and drinks while in there and big comfy sofa's to relax on as well as places to fire up a lap top to get caught up on work..made the 8 hr layover go by much faster...

The other thing we have done for the past couple years is upgrade to a minimum of "Comfort Plus" seating..nicer seats, more leg room and better service...well worth the money for long flights..

Ripp

Ripp

BTW my cabin bag is really heavy about 3 kgs plus or minus. A very high quality waterproof canvas camera bag by Billingham. Looks very classy and probably improves my image in airports. When sexy young gils admire it you must be doing something right.

Go on and brag about your luxury lounges. NOTHING compared to what I had in Auckland airport during the EIGHT FUCKING HOUR layover there because the useless airline arrived late.

Had a luxury bed to sleep in. Power for the laptop. A smoking lounge to smoke my cigar in ....... the real story. Found hidden corner of the airport where contruction was going on. One of theempty shops there had vinyl counches in it and numerous of us from the same ffffing airline, all lay out on them and slept for hours. Powerpoints on the walls. Dinner in a cafe where the Islander staff were surprisingly friendly and nice. I have always found South Pacific Islander women friendly and pleasant. The smoking lounge was provided for, for smokers, and going through an unpleasant corridor unstairs, exited into a caged area in a building site, with ashtrays provided and no chairs. But the air was fresh, the sky and sun were warm, much better than the sreary toxic airport lounge and mall atmosphere. Going to the smoking area actually meant fresher air!

The airline was LAM. Lam and Latam, crap South American airlines. LAM was always late leaving and always late arriving. Sometimes because staff did not turn up on time and were being paged on the speakers ...

Contact Us NitroExpress.com