BB416
(.275 member)
29/12/13 11:17 AM
Re: Left handed bolt gun

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as yourself xausa. I had a rifle explode on me when I was ten years old, doing irreparable damage to my right eye , forcing me to become a lefty. I have persevered with right handed rifles for almost 40 years and have shot most of them reasonably well. There hasn't been a lot of choice for left handers as I am sure you are aware but things are getting better as most companies are offering LH models although as you stated in limited variety of both calibre and options. Sako also offer LH rifles but are limited to long action ( 06 length ). These rifles are well finished and shoot really well. I have a LH Zastava in 404 Jeffery and although the stock timber is a beautiful piece of wood and the wood to metal fit is really good as well the rest leaves a lot to be desired. I also have a LH 416 Ruger which shoots really well and am thinking of purchasing another LH Ruger in 30/06. For value for money you can't go past a Ruger. I have been a Remington fan for years, but finding a LH one hear in AUS can be rather difficult

Contact Us NitroExpress.com