blackbearhunter
(.333 member)
05/09/04 04:30 AM
Re: Dog Fight Starter

I gotta story about this old dog that lived in the area where I moved to one time that was the meanist looking dog you had ever seen,It looked every bit 100 percent alaskan wolf and was as black as the devil and when I saw it I commented that damn thang has got to go!
I didnt want nothing like that eating my kids!
But being the sportsman that I am I figured I would give the wolf the benefit of the doubt and see just how the wolf would let the story end and see if he was as bad as his looks.I knew he couldnt outrun no bullet.I called out to him the first time i saw him alone with no one around to see his reaction.Damn if that wasnt the sweetest ,smartest dog I ever met,She was a female dog and just the best thing we were friends from the start and i always enjoyed her company,her owners didnt take much care of her and she stayed with my lab all the time,But I really learned a lesson with her that just because a dog looks bad doesnt mean it is.She looked like a real wolf and she was mean looking,but had the heart of gold.I was glad I hadnt been narrow minded.I want to get a wolf just like her some day.I think its the way they are raised as pups.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com