blackbearhunter
(.333 member)
29/08/04 07:18 AM
Dog Fight Starter

This one might start a fight.How do you feel about shooting dogs running deer or not while hunting & whats the favorite caliber for bad/mean dogs,For Bad dogs,Big bore to small?Here in the south we have a lot of feral dogs that run in packs and dont belong to anyone.They are throw aways and most are a sad sight to see.Many times you see one and it hasnt eaten in weeks.The news always has a pit bull killed a little child story,and you can see dobermans and pit bulls running wild down the roads & yards sometimes.Iam going to stay neutral on this one but would like your output because we hunters have to address this problem some times.Ever been bitten or chased by a mad dog in the woods?If a dog has a collar and looks to be just play chaseing the deer and the deer are healthy and moving along just fine,I dont see how a petdog/old yeller
/snoopy can run afull grown deer down/am i wrong?Dogs are mans best friend I just cant see shooting spot just because you see him in the woods.Every year I hear some one say they shot a dog with a collar on like it was something to brag about.I just dont get it sometimes.Dont a Gooddog/old yeller/snoopy have a right to walk in the woods?I know the ranchers have to shoot alot though because some dogs when they get in a pack sorta revert back to the wolf days Right?But if a few neighbors dogs/fido run deer for fun like some dogs do, want that get the deer to move?Isnt that why they hunt with dogs in the south for deer anyway?Isnt it a dogs nature to chase game?just wondering if you hunters ever see dogs in the woods too.I usually try to help one if i can and find the owner or something if it doesnt try to bite or growl & show teeth.I also have my dogs fixed if i dont want any pups.You know,they had to shoot old yeller,Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com