kaizer2007
(.300 member)
19/10/09 05:11 AM
Re: Marlin XL730-06 and cartridges Remington 30-06Core-Lokt180gr

Quote:

Not sure what you were trying to do or prove, kaizer2007. Appeared the group shot supposedly with scope, in the centre was good, but trying to shoot without any sights on the rifle is a waste of ammo, according to the results.

When the video was first started ---- all the fiddling going on with the action trying to load the magazine? What was all that about?

I to itself in life already proved everything.
This firing was simply entertainment for me and simple mathematical count as will behave rifle with a breech-sight-Marlin promised 2 inches on 100 yards from to the box-with an optics is confirmed simply!
You set a question, that I wanted to say yet,-that without a breech-sight from this Marlin in the distance 100 yards I quietly will take any large animal.
Confirmation that-all bullets got in the barrel of tree them there was 9,variation on a height about 37 centimeters, on video not evidently, but on front before to kneading of brushwood of dry grass in high from a 1 meter a to 1.65 meter.
You put question, that I had wanted to say to these videos - NOTHING, I rested and shot from some the rifles.
Thank you for an answer.
P.S.
Model demand?

Contact Us NitroExpress.com