Charles
(.275 member)
17/02/12 06:34 AM
375 express reamer(ken waters cartridge)

Need help in renting a 375 ken waters express reamer. Thanks

Altamaha
(.333 member)
17/02/12 02:13 PM
Re: 375 express reamer(ken waters cartridge)

I have not seen any press on this one in a long time. I think I have a drawing.

You might check over on Accurate Reloading, lots of guys there play with old chamberings.

DoubleD
(.400 member)
17/02/12 04:26 PM

Is Ken Waters still alive...contact him via Wolfe Publishing see if he still has the reamer.

Why do I have it in the back of my mind that Waters is in bad health for so me years,

DarylS
(.700 member)
18/02/12 04:49 AM

www.reamerrentals.com used to rent Pacific reamers. I don't know if they are still operation or not.

An e-mail to Dave Kiff would find out. Maybe they've got one in obseletes or old stock for cheap?

www.pacifictoolandgauge.com , I think is their address.

Tatume
(.400 member)
18/02/12 07:57 AM

Quote:

Is Ken Waters still alive...contact him via Wolfe Publishing see if he still has the reamer.

Why do I have it in the back of my mind that Waters is in bad health for so me years,

Ken Waters, one of my all time favorite writers, has been dead many years. Sorry.

Tom_H
(.333 member)
18/02/12 10:43 AM

Hey Tom, actually I believe that Ken is still around, and in his 90s.
Stopped into a smith in the Danbury CT area who had done quite a bit of work for him. Sure enough, there was their pic together, a rifle in the shop for repair was his, etc.
Unless something has happened in the past few 6 months or so, he is still around.
I was surprised too. Apparantly he stops into the shop from time to time.

The name of the smith if I remember correctly is Richie Ruggerio. If I can find his card I will attach the # as he has been doing chambering for him for some time.

Tom

Altamaha
(.333 member)
18/02/12 01:37 PM

Is this the cartridge? Based on 444 Marlin.

http://www.loaddata.com/members/search_d...eloading%20Data

You can always have Dave Kiff (Pacific Tool & Gauge) or Dave Manson (Loon Lake Precision) grind a reamer.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com