NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
13/05/14 04:53 PM
Re: Response to topic missing.

A key when posting is whether the "your topic has been posted" (or whatever it actually says) screen appears when posting. If this isn't seen, it didn't post. It has never happened to me, but I assume if you loose connection when posting the data could be lost.

Possibilities on how a post could be done incorrectly include:

- Posting as a preview and never finalising the post. Perhaps using a back button, closing a tab window, or selecting another menu item and leaving a preview page without ever finalising the post preview.

- Posting usually a new topic without including the subject title. The post is rejected and using a back button returns you to the original screen to fix up the subject title. I have done this many times in the past, finding my post/thread missing, and finding out, I never finalised the post so it never actually posted.

Probably other user errors are possible. The admins and moderators rarely delete anything or edit/censor anything.

The last posts I deleted and no others for a long time, other than classified ads or other posts where the user as asked for some help. the last deletes otherwise were the troll dickheads that turned up to start fights.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com