NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
07/07/22 03:17 AM
Re: Blacker than Black Death

Gaur in zindia. Seladang in Malay.

I've seen them in India I think it was Kanha National Park. First one was only through thick bush.

Second was in the open but before good photo light. The zindia fwits behind us 0, a convoy of them were impatient to do the "drive" and then centrally located to wait for tiger. Every fwit tour vehicle is assigned a drive. So the fucwits race at speed on these tracks to get them over as quickly as possible. Then go to the central hq. When a tiger is sighted they go to a spot to get on elephant to go into the bush where the tiger is lying up. Fucking city baboon race. Baboons are smarter ...

So missed out in an excellent photo opportunity. Five minutes and there would have been decent dawn light. Blurry dark photo.

I really wanted gaur photos. Wild rooster photos. Tiger and leopard of course. Deer etc, everything!

I posted beautiful on the gaur photo. The photographer said "stop hunting jackass". I told him to stop over breeding .... He has lots of wonderful tiger images so I pinched them. Ignorant rude bugger.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com