NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
03/10/18 04:24 PM
Re: Turkey---experience hunting there??

Haven't been keeping up with the "Turkish" news recently and not up to date. Other than Erdogan is a dictator in the making or already is. Manipulated the "coup" to remove all his political rivals and opposition. Making noises about making Turkey "Islamic".

Have there been any serious or widespread terrorist attacks in Turkey recently? Or more than usual?

Lots of tourists go to Turkey, especially the Meditteranean coasts.

Unfortunately our Aussie news services have been severely dumbed down, to lobotomise the sheeple. Mostly 80% fake news "sport" and other pretend news. Almost nothing on international news from around the world, excepot for the usual fake news, Russian manipulation of the US elections, Trumo hate stories, pro NWO stories. Occasionally real news seeps through. Don't have pay channels at my farm, so get most news off the internet. Really interesting when able to watch news reports from Russia, Germany or France or other countries.

Obviously the SE of Turkey is a potential problem zone and some areas of the East. But Turkey is a big place. If the outfitter is good and handles security well and it is in a non hot spot area, why not?

Turkey would not be on my priority list however. But I have not hunted as widely as you Ripp.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com