mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
02/03/05 04:50 PM
Re: Old Indian hunting grounds

MacNaughton,

Speaking of no one in particular but when someone imagines getting apologies from me in the past, I guess I have to wonder about arrogance in the extreme. And when the authority equates Nilgai with milk cattle... I have more than 300 published articles on Hinduism including at the Universities of Giessen and Austin but then I am up against an almighty commentator who knows all that there is to know on any subject anyone could think of and more.

Perhaps, the fact that tigers have been wiped out in Sariska and that they have become 19 fewer in Ranthambhore in the past year is also inconsequential. And, when someone has to tow the Forest Department's line, they are sure not to have heard about Nirmal Ghosh or even to have the computer ability to do a websearch and check with him about my personal work in this field.

I shall look forward to hearing from the Forest official - presumably this is the official who called Valmik Thapar a "fat twat" - there are more than a few people who would like to hear what other revelations the man in question has to make. I would welcome them on a public forum. I am sure that there are more than a few journals that would like to hear about this. The fee that I get paid from this article would go to www.indianjungles.com and I shall post evidence of this when it happens.

Best wishes and good hunting!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com