SafariHunt
(.333 member)
13/01/03 07:20 PM
Re: anyone been hit by a snake

Have had two mozambique spitting cobras spit me but on the body. I wnated to kill them anyway and later on learned whne they wouls spit they use their heads to spit the venom with a flip of their heads. The moment you see them flipping you duck. I got spit on my leg and just under my arm. Killed the snake and then washend of the venom on my bare leg I could feel a burning sensation. I had a bit of a rash but I washed it off with milk. By the end of the day the rash was gone.

Another bad expereince that I had was picking up rocks from our mountain on the plot we used the rocks for the outside of the house. Rolling one of the rocks I saw a female scorpion with hundreds of small scorpoins still white on her back she and the small ones dropped into my glove. As quickly as possible I ripped off the glove but was to late I got 3 stings from them. Now that burns it burns like someone trying to put out a ciggatere on your hand non-stop for about an hour. Ice and polamarine did the trick I dind't work for the rest of the day though but was picking up rocks the next day again.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com