Marty
(.300 member)
02/11/05 01:10 AM
Re: Is a 6.5x54mm adequate for Water Buffalo?

First and foremost let me apologise for calling Orion "Shifty". Brain fart, dont know where I got it from and I am sincererly apologetic.

In reply to:

Marty, can you PM me the stories, as they sound very interesting.

Nitro. No requirement to PM anything. Any stories will be put on the public record. But we have been waiting for donkies years for either you or Orion to post what happened on the hunt. Like I said, nothing has been posted of any substance at least as far as I have seen (and I am prepared to stand corrected.... indeed hope to be). I have seen no photo and no story and considering you are usually most prolific with both, I consider this unusual. I have heard rumour an innuendo from a couple of sources (not all from the Top End) as to what occured. You, or more particullarly Orion, have every chance to tell your story and am quite content to recieve the usual poetic licence that we all tell in a good hunting yarn. But this thread has been going on for some time and there is a story that seems to be in parralel that contradicts whats been posted on this thread. I believe you and Orion have the right to a fair go. So lets hear the story and lets see the pics. I wasnt there and I am prepared to believe the story of someone who was. But like I say, there is some scuttlebut that may need to be dispelled, if only because of lack of information by any other means.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com