Viking338
(.333 member)
05/12/12 10:17 AM
Re: Should Sound Moderators be legal for hunting in Australia?

Quote:

Quote:

Homer, thanks for clearing that up. So even just a threaded washer looking thing is illegal. It looked so innocuous that if it was in a workshop drawer you wouldn't even know it was. Hmmm maybe the whole point I guess!

G'Day Fella's,

Viking 338, it was just a bit of threaded metal, until you brought the authorities up to speed on it!
Mate, I'm not being critical of you, it's just that I'm sure there are a heap of individuals sitting at there computers up at Russell Hill (Ooops! That would have just got a Flag Flying!!!), reading every thing we post here on NE!

But please remember, these same Government people, are helping to keep us all safe!!!

Doh!
Homer

Hi Homer, i did not think you were being critical. It's just i was bored Googling stuff in the office at work and followed some links that led me to all this stuff on You Tube. So I figure "they" know and I was just curious as I am old enough to remember when you could just order them from the back of the Australian Post and People magazines etc. It was purely out of curiosity and adding to the thread.

Do like your work

Contact Us NitroExpress.com