gryphon
(.450 member)
12/06/12 06:14 AM
Re: factory ammo

Quote:

Every PP Winchester looked identical to the others & to the one pictured above, with the same or barely more shank and every one was dug out from under the hide on the offside after the double lung shot.

Amen Daryl,I have been saying virtually the same thing for so many years,qualified with "out of my 7mm RM" posted on here and other places,I advise new hunters how good they work (kill) yet people want the latest and greatest super performance this and that made out of this and that and shaped like .......even I get into the 'others' with spruiking Woodleigh`s too but I don't have them in 7mm.

I can attest to them dropping mature big stags in the shoulder for consistent one shot kills.

There is a tobacco tin full of them here somewhere also,consistent performance over 30 years says to me...buy another box or two.

I went out last night with my last two Win pills.As back up I took a couple of Rem Corloks...I prev bought two boxes from a mate a couple of years ago that were going cheap however I will get some Winny`s as soon as get to the LGS thats 2 hours away

Contact Us NitroExpress.com