Matt_Graham
(Sponsor)
01/03/12 12:14 PM
Re: 100 buff`s 25 buff ea for 4 shooters

Quote:

Odder by the minute ! I am flying to UK tommorow and phoned a friend who PHéd in OZ for 5 or 6 years as we are meeting in London tommorow (he is a case maker as well) I thought he might have an idea, he has been asked to "back up" on this 100 buff deal which has been sold to 4 Russians, a helicopter buff drive !! at least I know where it is now. best, Mike

Yeah Mike - that all sounds correct and I was asked not to 'back up' but to actually provide the hunts, as they were apparently sold to someone else by the property owner. I made them an offer 'to help' but they did not take it, as it (my offer) is for cull buffalo only - cows - and they only want to offer this helicopter-driven deal, which includes (unknown) bulls as well. Where all those buffalo come from, every year is a matter for speculation...

Yes, I am serious mate - we put these cow hunts together all the time. Management bulls are $1500 apiece and very good value at that - as most of them are nice trophies in their own right!

btw - I would have happily told you the property name (in private) I didnt think it correct to publish it here...

Contact Us NitroExpress.com