tophet1
(.400 member)
24/02/12 07:49 AM
Re: 100 buff`s 25 buff ea for 4 shooters

Quote:

Gryph et al, I can only say (just INMHO) I wish we down in SW Spain had your "problems" with 1000´s of buff walking around, 1000´s of scrub bulls that all needed culling, tons of salt water crocs that need sorting, 10´s of 000 of roo and 1000´s of camels also need sorting and rivers full of barramundi that need catching Were it up to me as Spain is still 67% national park I´d bring in 200k Cape Buff as bulls do well here) If I were you chaps I think I´d be living in heaven ! best, wistfully, Mike

Yes, it can seem like we live in a land with plenty of destructive feral introduced species that need culling but we also face the tyranny of distance. For me to hunt free range camels I have to drive 1,700km ONE WAY. I could find them closer but I would have to share the location with others. The costs to do all this while relatively small compared to say a PG overseas hunts, are equal to trips to New Zealand for self guided hunts on Govt.land.

You make your choices and you pay your money. Mind you it is also hell of fun......

Contact Us NitroExpress.com